About Me

My photo
Just my thoughts on what ever pops up. The kids are more or less on their own pursuing various degrees. My hubby does take a bit more of my time But that's as it should be. We have 3 dogs and they are my daily company. In my spare time I love to cook. I'm retired from the U. S. Air Force and am enjoying playing homemaker. (I take my hat off to the real homemakers) You'll probably get a mixed bag from my blog so be prepared for whatever may pop up in the conversation. Family is my touchstone.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

An Exciting Day!!

So much happened today but it was really awesome.  It just happens to concern mostly book stuff.  I had three blogs appear on Pure Textuality today.  The first was my personal thoughts previously posted here, A Reader's Dream.  The second, my interview with the fantastic Ms Connie Suttle, author of one of my favorite series, Blood Destiny Series. The third, the review of Connie's forthcoming release, Bumble.  Can't wait to read it again in Kindle format.  The ARC about destroyed my eyes but that's my fault as I was not working the Kindle right.
I was so worried about everything coming together for Connie's interview and new release and yet it went without a hitch.  I just didn't want to let Connie down.  Jena at Pure Textuality is a wonder.
Now the pressure is off for a while and I can read and review all I want, of course, in between having a life.  LOL, YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment