About Me

My photo
Just my thoughts on what ever pops up. The kids are more or less on their own pursuing various degrees. My hubby does take a bit more of my time But that's as it should be. We have 3 dogs and they are my daily company. In my spare time I love to cook. I'm retired from the U. S. Air Force and am enjoying playing homemaker. (I take my hat off to the real homemakers) You'll probably get a mixed bag from my blog so be prepared for whatever may pop up in the conversation. Family is my touchstone.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

ThInking of My Mom

Today is bittersweet. My Mom and Dad would have been married 61 years. Even though my Dad remarried 3 1/2 years after my Mom passed, he loves and misses my Mom to this day. It's a sad situation. Well, that's all I can say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment