About Me

My photo
Just my thoughts on what ever pops up. The kids are more or less on their own pursuing various degrees. My hubby does take a bit more of my time But that's as it should be. We have 3 dogs and they are my daily company. In my spare time I love to cook. I'm retired from the U. S. Air Force and am enjoying playing homemaker. (I take my hat off to the real homemakers) You'll probably get a mixed bag from my blog so be prepared for whatever may pop up in the conversation. Family is my touchstone.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Enjoying Life

Had a bit of a bad day yesterday.  Felt sick and had a migraine.  Even went to bed at 10:00 pm which is 2 hours early for me.  Got up at 4 am full of energy.  I wanted to get some stuff done around the house.  I'm okay if I do it in small batches and don't try to do too much at once.  Today was a day of accomplishment and I feel good but tired, which is a good thing. 

Off to hopefully finish a wonderful ARC, I hope.  My eyes are getting a bit heavy but the book is so very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment