About Me

My photo
Just my thoughts on what ever pops up. The kids are more or less on their own pursuing various degrees. My hubby does take a bit more of my time But that's as it should be. We have 3 dogs and they are my daily company. In my spare time I love to cook. I'm retired from the U. S. Air Force and am enjoying playing homemaker. (I take my hat off to the real homemakers) You'll probably get a mixed bag from my blog so be prepared for whatever may pop up in the conversation. Family is my touchstone.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Still Learning

Well, I'm not much further along than I was when I started but at least I'm no longer afraid when I make a change it will delete everything I've already done.  I've been looking at a bunch of other blog sites using blogger.com and still can't figure out how they've arranged some of their gadgets.  Hey, this is free so what can I say.
The first play-off football game just started and I have supper premade so maybe I can get some of my "to do" list done.
Off to do

2 comments:

  1. Just stopped by via book blogs ning, drawn in by your gorgeous puppy pic. Blogger can have some very frustrating moments can't it, but the learning process seems to be part of the fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Arabella. The puppy was our Christmas gift to my Dad. She's a beautiful red/cream, long haired, mini doxie. Harley is one smart little girl.

      Delete