About Me

My photo
Just my thoughts on what ever pops up. The kids are more or less on their own pursuing various degrees. My hubby does take a bit more of my time But that's as it should be. We have 3 dogs and they are my daily company. In my spare time I love to cook. I'm retired from the U. S. Air Force and am enjoying playing homemaker. (I take my hat off to the real homemakers) You'll probably get a mixed bag from my blog so be prepared for whatever may pop up in the conversation. Family is my touchstone.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Self Published Book Release/Review Website

You would think with all the self published books being done today there would be a central website where readers could go to find out when new releases are due out.  I know I find it difficult to keep up with some of the books I'm waiting to release that are self published.  Sometimes I don't find out till many days after the release.
Without the marketing of the publishing houses, the authors are on their own to get the word out.  The readers bounce from each authors' websites to find out when the next release will be.  I asked Jena, the owner of Pure Textuality, if she knew of any such websites.  Might be an idea for me to develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment